-->

Caesar Salad Wonton Cups

Evеrуthіng tastes better іn miniature fоrm! Thеѕе Cаеѕаr Salad Wonton Cuрѕ аrе made uѕіng wonton wrappers as thе cups. They bаkе сrіѕру and golden with juѕt a lіght ѕрrау оf оіl. A grеаt shortcut for appetizers!


Caesar salad Wonton Cups

Because I had leftover ingredients from the Chicken Caesar Salad I shared earlier this week, I decided to use them up by making little bite size versions. Caesar Salad overload? Never! Especially not when you transform them into these cute little cups.
I love bite size food not only because they’re cute, but also because you don’t need crockery or utensils (very attractive for someone who doesn’t have a (working) dishwasher). Plus the other big benefit of this recipe is that you can prepare all the elements in advance – including the wonton cups which stay crispy for days in an airtight container. Then on the day, you simply toss all the caesar salad ingredients in a bowl and spoon into the wonton cups.
I’ve tried salads in cups before. What I found is that salads in vinaigrette or similar watery dressings don’t really work that well. You need a salad with a thick dressing so the salad stays together and doesn’t fall out when you take a bite. Caesar salad is perfect because the dressing holds everything in the cup with each bite.
And you know how the best part of caesar salads are the crunchy croutons? Well, you get even more crunch with these Caesar Salad Wonton Cups! Perfect crunch to greens ratio if you ask me. 🙂
Signing off, keeping this post short and sweet because I think I dribbled on enough about Caesar Salad earlier this week! Love to hear if you give this a go!

Get Full Recipe

LihatTutupKomentar